• Intellectual formation of each student includes all aspects of mental development keeping in mind her/his capacities, talents, home situation and opportunities for studies. Besides the classroom work, the pupils are encouraged to do library research.
• The curriculum consist of Education to faith/Value Education, English, Malayalam/Hindi, Mathematics, Computer Science, General Science, Social Studies, General Knowledge, Physical Education, Singing, Drawing and Socially Useful Productive Works (SUPW).
• Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
• Auxilium School is affiliated to the prestigious Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi
• The Council conducts two examinations:
1. The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) at the end of Class X.
2. The Indian School Certificate (ISC) at the end of class XII.
• Internal Assessment: Candidates for the examination are required to have completed satisfactorily courses in:
1. A third language from at least class V to Class VIII (Internal Examinations)
2. Art (Internal Assessment)
3. Socially Useful Productive Work and Community Service (Internal Assessment)
4. Education in Moral and Spiritual Values.