Pupils are admitted to the school at the beginning of every academic year. New admissions are given on the basis of their performance in the schools where they studied last and also on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. The new students are admitted to the LKG and Plus one. Admission to other standards may be given according to the availability of seats based on an entrance test normally held in the last week of February.
For admissions to Auxilium English Medium School School, parents should do following steps:
- Schedule appointment with admissions office of the School.
- Get registration form either from School office or from School website.
- Fill up registration form and submit with necessary documents to admission office.
- For LKG admissions, the age limit is at least 3 years and 6 months as on May 31st .
- For class I, the age limit is 5 years and 6 months as on May 31st.
- Completed registration form
- Self attested Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate, mark sheet of the last exam.
- Passport size photograph